Dr. Sonali bhat
Non-Surgical Hair Restoration Treatment in Mohali
Are you experiencing thinning hair, hair loss, or baldness? Hair loss doesn’t have to be permanent! Restore your confidence and look your best with Non-Surgical Hair Restoration.
“Mesotherapy” – Non-Surgical Hair Restoration Treatment
Mesotherapy is a non-intrusive method performed by utilizing superficial microinjections into the objective tissues, just underneath the epidermis. The word ‘meso’ has been derived from the mesoderm or the centre layer of the skin (around 1 mm profound). Mesotherapy is a technique that reactivates the mesoderm, which reduces the intensity of a wide range of illnesses and symptoms.
Mesotherapy treatment for the balding problem is utilized widely all over the world and has delivered some of the most amazing results. The treatment is almost painless, easy to perform and completely safe. There is no need for any dressing or even local anesthesia. After the procedure, the patient can go back to his/her usual routine immediately.
Currently, we are aware that Mesotherapy is far more effective than any prescribed medicine meant for hair restoration.
The solution which is injected can consist of an extensive variety of vitamins, minerals, nucleic acids, amino acids, and co-enzymes, which can be customized depending on the need of the patient.
By utilizing this specialized solution, your scalp is basically provided with a boost of vitamin, which can enhance the blood course in that particular area. Improved circulation ensures a lot better nourishment for hair follicles, and this ultimately results in improved regrowth.
In Mesotherapy, the treatment for balding will be done by using an injection gun and as opposed to injection done by hand. This makes Mesotherapy treatment for male pattern baldness faster and a lot less painful.
After some time, the Mesotherapy solution will eliminate the DHT hormone, starting hair development once again. Before you see significant results, over a period of 4 to 6 months you may need around 5 sessions of the Mesotherapy treatment. The surgeon will determine the number of sessions after considering the level of baldness you’re dealing with.
“PRP”- Non-Surgical Hair Restoration Treatment
PRP (platelet rich plasma) hair fall treatment is used for a natural restoration of hair. This treatment is equally suitable option for men as well as women. It is the most frequently performed non-surgical PRP treatment for hair loss or hair thinning.
How does PRP Treatment work?
The main aim of PRP treatment for hair fall is to stimulate inactive hair follicles into a phase of active growth. Granules such as glycogen, lysosomes and alpha granules are present in the platelets which contain clotting and growth.
The advantages of PRP treatment include:
1. Safety – Since the patient’s own blood is used to formulate the PRP and is then injected into the scalp the chances of allergies and other inadvertent reactions are minimal.
2. Minimal chances of infection – A specific amount of white blood cells (known as natural defenders against infections) make up the portion of PRP which eliminates the chances of infections.
3. No surgery, no downtime – patient goes out walking from the clinic within half an hour and can get back instantly to normal routine.
4. Minimal pain – the procedure is well tolerated by most patients and done under local anaesthesia.
5. Quick results – the results are seen from the 1st sessions onward. The hair fall stalls, the quality and texture of the hair improves and eventually with subsequent sessions new hair growth is evident.
Why PRP treatment for hair loss?
1. PRP treatment for hair fall is an easy non-surgical procedure.
2. PRP therapy for hair fall is a short duration process of injecting multiple injections.
3. The results of PRP treatment for hair fall are quick, safe and reliable.
4. Minimal downtime.