Dr. Sonali bhat
Dark Circles Treatments in Mohali
Usually dark, the blemishes around your eyes are known as dark circles. The medical term for this condition is periorbital dark circles. Dark circles under your eyes make your face appear dull. People do not like it and try many Dark Circles Treatment to get rid of the condition.
At our clinic we provides highly effective under eye Rejuvenation treatment in Mohali. Now you can get rid of the major aging issues like under-eye circles and look beautiful all over again.
What are the reasons for the development of Dark Circles ?
There are capillaries and blood vessels around the eyes that lose stability and strength with age. Fluid imbalance and temporary swelling create puffiness under the eyes. As the puffy eyes get normal, they create shadows that eventually appear as dark circles.
Consult Top Dermatologist in Mohali for Dark Circles Treatment
Call at +91 98555-42596
While aging is one of the primary reasons that lead to Dark Circles,there are many other factors as well. Some of them are:
- Lack of sleep
- Deficiency of vitamin
- Poor skin care
- Increase of under eye pigmentation
- Sluggish blood circulation
Heredity is also a reason for the occurrence of dark circles. Other than these, excessive smoking may also contribute to the problem. Therefore, exercising, taking proper sleep and gently massaging the under eyes area with vitamin-rich cream can curb the problem to a great extent.
How to Prevent them ?
Though it is difficult to manage dark circles if it is because of your genetics, you can still control other causes and keep them away. Here is what you can do to prevent dark circles:
- Wear sunglasses:Stop the UV rays of the sun from harming your skin. Wearing a sunglass can prevent the problem of dark circles effectively.
- Have your sleep:Often considered one of the major causes of dark circles, your sleep hours should be moderate. If you sleep late at night, you become prone to dark circles. Hence, get enough sleep to prevent dark lines.
- Stay hydrated:Keeping the area under your eyes hydrated can help you in combating the dark circles.
Treatments for Dark Circles at our clinic are:
- Prescription based creams
- Medicated sunscreen
- Tear trough correction by Dermal fillers
- Undereye PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy)
- Undereye Peels
However, in severe conditions, getting dark circle treatment from a reliable clinic like Sonali Bhat’s Skin Hair & Laser Clinic can help.